MARINA BAY FERRY TICKET PRICES
- Tickets can be purchased aboard the Ferry, or click the button below.
- General Passenger Tickets: $8.50 one way
- Commuter Runs: $6.00 one way
- Seniors (ages 65+): $6.50 one way
- Students with ID: $5.00 one way
- Children (ages 5-12): $3.00 one way
- Children under 5: FREE
- Commuter Package: $290 for 40 tickets
- Winthrop: 707 Shirley Street
- Quincy: Squantum Point Park, Marina Bay
- Boston – Aquarium: 1 Central Wharf
Adjacent to the New England Aquarium and easily accessible to the Financial District
- Boston –Seaport Fan Pier: 1 Marina Park Drive
Ferry arrives at each location approximately five minutes prior to scheduled departure.
Ferry Day Trips
The Ferry is perfect for a Quincy to Boston day trip.
Purchase a commuter package in advance to streamline the check in process and save money.
Charter the Valkyrie
Charter this 72-passenger boat and tour Boston Harbor and/or the Boston Harbor Islands.